Heart touching story


 Hello friends, Today I present to you once again and tell about a true incident related to my life.The heat of the month of May was Extra classes were going on in our college. Me and my friends were coming to college by doing extra classes and cycling their way home.Due to the very strong sunlight, there was very little movement of common people on the way.Then a boy riding a bicycle came from there and started asking me my name.My friend and I felt that this boy is bothering us by looking at the deserted way.We spoke bad words to him After listening to our bitter words, the boy went far ahead and said to me.You tell me anything I will not mind.But after some time you will need my help.After that, he was left behind and we and my friends moved forward.Going forward after about 15 to 20 minutes, my friend collided with a stone on his bicycle and he fell on the ground and my friend fainted.I was very nervous, I tried hard to bring my friend to her senses, but she was not coming to her senses.No one was visible from far and wide.

Then suddenly I do not know from where that boy came in front of me.And he said "I had already said that after a while you will need me".He took my friend in his lap and took him to a house which was visible at a distance.The people of that house helped us

After getting the first aid, my friend became conscious after some time.After thanking the people of that house, I turned back and thought that I would apologize to the boy for the wrong words he said after thanking the boy also.But when I walked back, I was surprised that the boy had disappeared.I tried to look at the streets, which are empty outside, but I could not see that boy anywhere.I understood that I had encountered some supernatural power and I could not recognize it.Even today, thinking about that event, the mind is filled with excitement.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirational story- Fear of death

Inspirational story- Difference of perspective

The lnspirational Story- Plant Of Honesty