Horror incident

Hello friends, I am going to tell you a true incident of my childhood. My father is a retired officer in the Army. My father got a trip to South India from the office. We were passing through Chambal valleys by bus. There were 4 more buses with us.That road was very dangerous and deserted.There were very deep and dangerous valleys on either side of that road.Around 1:30 in the night, my mother told the driver that just wait, I have to go to the toilet.The driver stopped the bus and my mother got off the bus and went a little further to the toilet.At the same time, my mother saw that a person about 11 and 12 feet tall was running towards them with both hands extended upwards.My mother got very scared and ran away in fear and sat in her seat inside her bus.My mother informed the bus driver about the incident But the driver of the bus did not say anything at that timeAnd there he took the bus on the road ahead. But in the morning, he told about the incident that where no one lives far away from the place where you saw a human, there are only phantom souls.The driver further said that the same night, the conductor of the bus behind us also saw that soul at the same time and he was fainted with fear.Because he knew that he was a phantom soul. The road that passes through the Chambal valley is such that there is an accident of buses on the way, due to which many people die there and their soul wanders.That night my mother did not know that what she saw was a soul. If they had known this, then perhaps there would have been some catastrophe.God kept my mother safe, but even today, when I think about that incident, my mind shines with fear.

https://youtube.com/shorts/4_3GHH66FVY?feature=share



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirational story- Fear of death

Inspirational story- Difference of perspective

Interesting story