Interesting story

  

 There was a king. He had three daughters.

When those three daughters grew up, the king thought of marrying them.The king called the three daughters to him and said thatThe choice of your future husband will depend on what answer you give to the question I ask.The king asked his three daughters, who has given you what you have got till date?

The king's two daughters said that father, whatever we have got in our life till date has been given by you.The king was very happy to hear about his two daughters.But the third daughter of the king said that my father, whatever I have received in my life till date, has received what God had written in my destiny.The king became very angry on hearing of the third daughter.

He married his two daughters to the king's two sons.But for the third daughter, he said that the first person who comes in front of the city to open the door in the morning will be married to this daughter.

In the morning when the city gate was opened, a beggar appeared from the front and the king married his third daughter with him.He then left his daughter and son-in-law outside his country's border.After 1 year, the king thought, "Let's see how my daughter is?"After 1 year, the king thought, "Let's see how my daughter is?"The soldiers came and told the king that his third daughter is the queen of a very large country.The king was very surprised that he went to meet his daughter.The king asked his daughter how could all this be possible?I married you with a beggar.The king's daughter said that father my husband was the king of a very big country, he had wandered from the boundary of his kingdom and had come to the boundary of your kingdom in the same way. Due to being thirsty for many days, you considered him a beggar.After marriage, when you drove us out of your country.Then after a few days wandering in the forests, one day soldiers from my husband's country came to us looking for us.After that my husband returned to his country with me and came here to take over his kingdom.The king had realized his mistake.

Now he understood that what God writes in our destiny is the same.

                                      

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirational story- Fear of death

Inspirational story- Difference of perspective

The lnspirational Story- Plant Of Honesty