Interesting story- Unique Medicine.


 Once upon a time there was a king, he was very majestic and very mighty.He had taken possession of the entire land.Except for one of his neighboring countries, all the countries accepted his suzerainty.

Once the king fell very ill.Many doctors came from abroad for the treatment of the king, but no one could find a cure for his disease.The king's health was deteriorating day by day but there was no cure for his disease.His neighboring country which did not accept his suzerainty had a very qualified doctor.

But the king did not want to get his treatment from the doctor of his enemy country.But on the special request of the ministers, the king called that doctor to his country.The king told the doctor that you are the doctor of my enemy country, so I will not eat or drink anything given by your hands.

If you can cure me by any other means then tell me.The doctor got into thinking, he told the king that you give me 2 days' time, only then I will start your treatment.After staying in that country for 2 days, that doctor collected all the personal information of the king.

After 2 days the doctor went to the king and he said that I will cure your disease in 90 days without medicine.After that the doctor gave a book to the king and said that you have to read only one page of this book daily for 90 days.The king told the doctor that if my illness is not cured in 90 days, then I will give you the death penalty.The doctor smiled and gladly accepted the king's words.

According to the doctor's advice, the king used to read a page of that book every day, and by the time he reached 90 days, he became completely healthy.After recovering completely, the king called that doctor to his country and asked him how did you make me healthy without medicine?

The doctor told the king that I had come to know from your personal information that you are very fond of reading books.Also I noticed that to turn the pages of a book, you put your finger on your tongue.That's why I put the medicine on the pages of the book itself.When you turned the pages of the book with your finger after applying it on the tongue, that medicine would reach inside your mouth.In this way, you gradually became healthy with that medicine.

The king was very pleased with that doctor's unique medicine and the way he gave it, he sent that doctor away by giving him a lot of gifts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirational story- Fear of death

Inspirational story- Difference of perspective

Interesting story