Interesting story- Diamond necklace and hot iron bars


 Once upon a time there was a king.One day, two people arrived in his court to resolve their dispute.

Among those two persons, one person was a rich businessman and the other person was his neighbor.The rich merchant told the king that this person, who is my neighbor, stole my diamond necklace.I have seen this person stealing the necklace with my own eyes.

When the king asked the merchant's neighbor, he said that I have not stolen any necklace.

The rich merchant asked the king that you should ask for hot iron bars and put them on this person's hand. If this person is telling the truth then God will bless him.And his hands will not burn, and if this person is lying, his hands will be burnt.

Hearing this, the rich man's neighbor got scared and asked the king to give me one day's time. I will try to find the necklace in my house once again.

After taking 1 day's time from the king, that person directly reached the saint and told him the whole thing.He said to the saint, I am innocent, please save me.

The saint sent him back after saying something in his ear.

The next day the person reached the king's court and told the king that first you put these hot iron bars in the hand of this rich merchant.If this rich merchant's diamond necklace is stolen, then his hands will not burnt and if he is lying then his hands will get burnt.

Hearing this, the rich merchant was frightened, he refused to hold the hot iron bars in his hand.

The king understood that the rich merchant was lying, he sent his soldiers to the merchant's house and recovered the diamond necklace.

The king gifted that diamond necklace to the neighbor of the rich merchant.

Eventually the rich merchant lost his diamond necklace as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirational story- Fear of death

Inspirational story- Difference of perspective

The lnspirational Story- Plant Of Honesty